Web Access Confidentiality Agreement.
Bord Bia provides Internet-based databases in relation to the Quality Assurance
Schemes. The purpose of these databases is to record membership of those schemes
and where relevant provide access to selected information for the purposes of facilitating
the scheme members. The copyright ownership of all material maintained / represented
in these databases resides with Bord Bia. Access to selected information is subject
to strict controls and is permitted on the understanding that each individual user
agrees as follows:
"I hereby declare that:
- I have been authorised to be a password holder by my employer's management.
- I understand that use of the Quality Assurance Scheme web site represents my continuing
agreement with the terms of this agreement.
- I understand the need to prevent the password being made available to others, either
deliberately or accidentally.
- I understand that while I am using the QAS database, the information displayed on
screen must be protected from unauthorised viewing / capture.
- I understand that the username and password provides access to records directly
related to my employer only.
- I understand that Bord Bia maintains the right to disallow access to the QAS databases
at their discretion.
- I understand that Bord Bia records and monitors all activity on the web site"